Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mid-Term Review (snow day)

The Mid-Term exam will start, at your option, as early as 7:30am Thursday morning... you may come early to the building and I will be in room 220. If you come to school at the regular time, you may also report directly to my room, I will contact your homeroom teacher for attendance purposes.  If you fail to exercise either of these two "early start" options that is your problem. The test will end at 9:30am - PENCILS DOWN.

IF WE HAVE A DELAYED OPENING, I will break the test into two parts.  The first part will be completed during the first block of our shortened day. (If) When you come into school for the delayed opening you may come directly to my room to get a head-start on the test. I will give the second part of the test on Monday during our regular class time.

Do not forget to bring your GEOMETRY BIBLES!


1 comment:

  1. btw, for the exam you'll need to know your "simple" triangle facts, obtuse, scalene, right, isos, equilateral, etc...

    For example, is it possible to have a right scalene triangle? A right obtuse triangle? etc...

    ReplyDelete