Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unit 7 Review for Test

click here for Answer Key to Worksheets 26-27

Just for fun, I will give ONE (count 'em, that's 1) extra credit point to anyone that draws a picture of Jamie next to their name on the test tomorrow.  I just want to see if anyone is paying attention. You CANNOT SAY anything about this before or during the test, as that will INVALIDATE the extra credit point for everyone.


I am doing this experiment to test my apathy theorem and the don't care corollary.  Next month, I may post the answer key for a UNIT TEST in advance, as an even more dramatic proof of my theorem.


Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Good night!  (Goooooddddd niiiiiigggghhhhhhttttttttt  <= echo)



11 comments:

  1. OK, enough chatter about chats, this blog is ostensibly for geometric questions. If there are no questions, there is no reason to chat (or to maintain this blog, for that matter).

    So post your questions and if you would try to answer each others questions, that's even better. If you're already doing all of this on facebook and don't need the blog anymore, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just graded the quizzes... very depressing... 11 out of 14 scored 48 or better... shoulda lost 'em... oh well, they're in the gradebook if you wanna take a look... don't get overconfident... it's a tough test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, their quizzes. that makes them out of 50. isn't that good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this mean we get homework grades again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have your choice with quizzes... out of 50 or 100, just lmk...

    as far as hw goes, if you want to show me your notebook and bible at the end of the marking period, i'll flip through them... if they are reasonably neat and organized and seem 90% or better complete, i'll give you a nice 50 out of 50 for a hw grade... maybe a 48 for Keenan since she sold us out on our skit with Mrs. Stetz class (no, I will never forget!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait what time for the virtual class?

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you make it after 7?

    ReplyDelete
  8. there were no questions, so I didn't see a need for one... I would assume that we all have better things to do with our time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. on the last hw. pg 275 number 23 and 25 confused me. i dont know how to start them never the less slove them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you post the answers for the worksheet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw. I actually saw last night. I just forgot to post. But I LUV the idea. And I won't tell a soul

    ReplyDelete